Tuesday, March 3, 2015

If This Ain't A Business... 011

If This Ain't A Business... is a weekly mix created by Joe & Dave
for KAOS Radio Austin.


011:
In Search of Colour (intro)
Man or Astro-man? - The Sound Waves Reversing
Flaming Lips - Convinced of the Hex
Television - Elevation
This Heat - Makeshift
Lydia Mendoza - Mal Hombre
Willie Nelson - Buddy
Dave Clark Five - You Don't Want My Loving
Monks - Oh How To Do Now
Jorge Ben - Take It Easy My Brother Charles
Coke - Na Na
The Velvelettes - Needle In A Haystack
The Ascendors - I Won't Be Home
The Wailers feat. Gail Harris - I Idolize You
Leonard Nimoy - Proud Mary
Kingswood - Purty Vacant
Townes Van Zandt - White Freight Liner Blues (live)
Beck - Bogusflow
Blind Willie McTell - Dark Knight Blues
Syd Barrett - Terrapin

Al Green - I'm So Lonesome
The Astors - Candy
DJ Shadow - Building Steam With A Grain Of Salt
Robin Workman - S.O.S.
I 5 Monelli - Balbetando
Wire - Sand In My Joints
The Litter - Substitute
Elvis Presley - Mystery Train
Tom T. Hall - Homecoming
Oscar Peterson & Clark Terry - Mumbles
Monocles - Spider & The Fly
The Index - Shock Wave
Moby Grape - Motorcycle Irene
Stevie Wonder - Golden Lady
Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - Chelsea Morning
Nico - Chelsea Girls
The Fugs - Ah Sunflower Weary of Time
Floyd Cramer - Last Date

No comments:

Post a Comment